Do you feel called to work in a Christian Ministry?
Do you want to work where you make a difference in the lives of others?
Join us at the Atlanta Mission, where we make a difference in the lives of over 1000 men, women, and children every day by providing food, shelter, clothing, counseling, vocational and spiritual guidance. We get to witness radical life transformations.
As an Assistant Dining Services Supervisor, you will serve within the ministry by daily performing various food preparation duties, overseeing kitchen staff (including clients and volunteers), and serve as back-up to the Dining Services Supervisor. You will also perform the following:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist Dining Services Supervisor with menu planning (incorporating donated food which may vary weekly)
- Prepare meals in quantities based on the menu and number of persons to be served following approved procedures
- Supervise and train assigned clients and volunteers with kitchen duties
- Assist Dining Services Supervisor in preparing reports and maintaining records as directed
- Monitor, organize, disperse and properly store the food supply inventory
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in kitchen and dining area as required by established standards
- Participates in team activities as needed
- Attends Mission-wide meetings and training as appropriate
- Performs other duties as assigned