Campus Administrator- Men’s Services
Do you feel called to work in a Christian Ministry?
Do you want to work where you make a difference in the lives of others?
Join us at the Atlanta Mission, where we make a difference in the lives of over 1000 men, women, and children every day by providing food, shelter, clothing, counseling, vocational and spiritual guidance. We get to witness radical life transformations.
As a Campus Administrator you will serve within our ministry by assisting with day to day administrative and operational support. You will also perform the following:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support to several leaders and works with employees at all levels to complete projects of a complex and confidential nature
- Receives and responds to routine correspondence while following established procedures not requiring management review
- Analyzes problems, determines possible effective solutions, compiles and analyzes data and prepares recommendations
- Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties
- Performs a variety of clerical duties, including but not limited to typing, filing, taking messages, recording and transcribing meeting minutes, creating presentations,sorting and distributing mail, desktop publishing, correspondence, copying, scheduling appointments, etc.
- Orders, monitors, and disperses office supplies
- Prepares and maintains weekly service and statistical reports
- Responds to inquiries or complaints from clients, volunteers, agencies, or business community
- Train and assist employees on how to use client database
- Assists with Client management
- Manage and train clients and volunteers on front desk
- Collects and deposit fees and donations, maintains accurate financial records and documentation
We’d be honored to have you share in the joys, struggles and transformations of Atlanta’s most vulnerable souls.