Do you feel called to work in a Christian Ministry?
Do you want to work where you make a difference in the lives of others?
Join us at the Atlanta Mission, where we make a difference in the lives of over 1000 men, women, and children every day by providing food, shelter, clothing, counseling, vocational and spiritual guidance. We get to witness radical life transformations.
Please Note: This is a temporary assignment located at our campus near Athens, Georgia – The Potter’s House – 655 Potter House Rd. Jefferson, GA 30549.
As a Campus Administrator you will serve within our ministry by assisting with day to day administrative support. You will also perform the following:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides administrative support to several leaders and works with employees at all levels to complete projects of a complex and confidential nature
- Receives and responds to routine correspondence following established procedures not requiring management review
- Analyzes problems, determines possible effective solutions, compiles and analyzes data and prepares recommendations
- Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties
- Performs a variety of clerical duties, including, but not limited to typing, filing, taking messages, recording and transcribing meeting minutes, sorting and distributing mail, desktop publishing, correspondence, copying, scheduling appointments, etc
- Assists with Client management
- Maintains petty cash, disburse funds as approved while keeping accurate records and documentation
- Orders, monitors and disperses office supplies
- Prepares and maintains weekly service and statistical reports
- Responds to inquiries or complaints from clients, volunteers, agencies, or business community
We’d be honored to have you share in the joys, struggles and transformations of Atlanta’s most vulnerable souls.