Client Services Administrator
Do you feel called to work in a Christian Ministry?
Do you want to work where you make a difference in the lives of others?
Our Client Support Logistics Administrator is a critical member of the ministry, serving by assisting with day to day administrative support and logistics of people and assets.
This is a temporary assignment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enters work orders for all campuses
- Prioritizes work orders and assigns to maintenance technicians
- Tracks Capital Projects details and timelines
- Manages work orders and communicates updates
- Assists in weekly facility walk-thru’s, documenting necessary actions
- Tracks assets in CMMS system (Maintenance Connection) and uploads pertinent documentation and contracts on specified equipment
- Schedules vendors for regularly scheduled maintenance and alerts campuses
- Schedules vendors for emergency repairs and alerts campuses
- Assists in yearly budgeting process for CSS
- Monitors facility utility expenses and alerts managers as needed
- Collects and organize monthly receipts from CSS team members
- Handles the logistical scheduling of all CSS team to better serve our partners
- Manages box truck services for the mission
- Schedules routine maintenance for the mission vehicles in Atlanta
- Consults on major repairs or replacement of vehicles
- Keeps a current inventory of fleet vehicles and repairs
- Maintains ‘incident’ reports involving vehicles
- Manages approved drivers which includes requesting and reviewing motor vehicle record
Emergency Manual Oversight
- Maintains master copies of all emergency manual materials
- Schedules reviews of materials and sends-out updates
We’d be honored to have you share in the joys, struggles and transformations of Atlanta’s most vulnerable souls.