Client Services Logistics Associate – Women’s Services
Do you feel called to work in a Christian Ministry?
Do you want to work where you make a difference in the lives of others?
As a Client Support Logistics Associate, you will serve the ministry daily by being responsible for maintaining stock inventories at all downtown campuses and ensuring the best use of donations across campuses to best steward resources and reduce costs. Transporting clients to internal and external services to ensure clients are able to receive necessary services and move through the transitional model.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Transports clients between internal and external services
- Determines the best usage and coordinates the distribution of donations between sites
- Develops and maintains an inventory system at Mission sites
- Responds to all calls and emails regarding non-food donations to the Mission
- Transports food donations between sites, as needed
- Coordinates and picks up large donations from individual donors, as needed
- Performs weekly maintenance checks on all Atlanta based Mission vehicles
- Assists with the execution of CH client chores, as needed
We’d be honored to have you share in the joys, struggles and transformations of Atlanta’s most vulnerable souls.