Corporate Account Manager
Do you feel called to work in a Christian Ministry?
Do you want to work where you make a difference in the lives of others?
Join us at the Atlanta Mission, where we make a difference in the lives of over 1000 men, women, and children every day by providing food, shelter, clothing, counseling, vocational and spiritual guidance. We get to witness radical life transformations.
The Corporate Account Manager is a critical member of our ministry, serving by placing participants into permanent and temporary jobs by identifying, developing and managing a participant pipeline and collaborating with established employment partners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for matching job opportunities with best available talent via a highly personal and individual candidate recommendation to the Cara Employment Partner
- Provides concierge level service for HR Managers, to be a trusted source for candidates and deepen relationships
- Acquires new and diverse employment partners
- Prepares clients for interviews through resume prep and coaching
- Executes professional training modules focused on interviews, resumes, and other job search skills
- Partners with Vocational Leader to drive results towards placement goals
- Meets or surpasses established key performance indicator metrics for monthly job orders, send-outs and site visits with goal of placements
- Manages a portfolio of employer accounts across multiple sectors, to build strong partnerships and create scalable talent pipelines
- Manages client pipeline across specific position verticals
- Executes on an organized and systematic development plan for effectively marketing candidates with Atlanta Mission’s unique value proposition
- Works with clients to review job requirements and other employer expectations
- Works directly with the vocational and emotional MP teams through effective communication and a teamwork mentality
- Completes accurate and timely data-entry into Salesforce
We’d be honored to have you share in the joys, struggles and transformations of Atlanta’s most vulnerable souls.