Dining Services Lead- Men’s Services
Do you feel called to work in a Christian Ministry?
Do you want to work where you make a difference in the lives of others?
Join us at the Atlanta Mission, where we make a difference in the lives of over 1000 men, women, and children every day by providing food, shelter, clothing, counseling, vocational and spiritual guidance. We get to witness radical life transformations.
The Dining Services Supervisor serves within the ministry by assuming the responsibility for all aspects of management, including compliance, of food service operations for assigned facility.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervises all aspects of food service operation for assigned facility, including:
- Directing and managing assigned team, planning, developing, organizing, implementing directing and evaluating the effectiveness of the function
- Overseeing preparation and service of three meals and two snacks per day and special event meals (as needed)
- Collaborates with Dining Services Manager (Manager) to ensure team members are adequately trained on topics such as sanitation, production cooking, health inspection standards, etc.
- Collaborates with Manager to ensure adequate staffing for kitchen/cafeteria at all times
- Prepares and posts monthly schedule for assigned clients
- Collaborates with Manager to ensure the department produces quality food products and dining experience for all clients served
- Collaborates with Manager to gauge the satisfaction of the clients and implement strategies for improvement
We’d be honored to have you share in the joys, struggles and transformations of Atlanta’s most vulnerable souls.