Do you feel called to work in a Christian Ministry?
Do you want to work where you make a difference in the lives of others?
Join us at the Atlanta Mission, where we make a difference in the lives of over 1000 men, women, and children every day by providing food, shelter, clothing, counseling, vocational and spiritual guidance. We get to witness radical life transformations.
As a Grants Manager you will serve within our ministry by providing grant writing expertise and administrative support to our Foundation Development Team through demonstrated ability to generate funding to advance the organization’s mission.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Writes, prepares and submits compelling grant applications and proposals for existing and/or proposed projects
- Identifies new grant funding opportunities from existing donors and prospective funding sources
- Monitors proposals and completes all required reporting to donors
- Maintains monthly tracking and donations reports using the Salesforce Donor Relationship Management System
- Maintains appropriate donor and electronic prospect files
- Develops and nurtures relationships with trustees and staff hosting group events
- Cultivates and secures support from employee giving programs
- Attends foundation, corporate, and government activities to market Atlanta Mission to both the organizations and its employees
- Tracks cultivation efforts in Salesforce
- Prepares and mails donor acknowledgments
We’d be honored to have you share in the joys, struggles and transformations of Atlanta’s most vulnerable souls.