Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Do you feel called to work in a Christian Ministry?
Do you have a passion for Human Resources and serving others?
Join us at the Atlanta Mission, where we make a difference in the lives of over 1000 men, women, and children every day by providing food, shelter, clothing, counseling, vocational and spiritual guidance. We get to witness radical life transformations.
As a Talent Acquisition Business Partner, you will serve within our ministry by leading the talent acquisition initiatives and providing day-to-day HR support to managers regarding performance management, employee relations, policies, procedures and other HR related programs.
- Conducts full cycle recruiting which includes utilizing varied sourcing strategies, developing candidate pipelines, performing preliminary screens, scheduling and conducting interviews, collaborating with hiring managers on hiring decisions, disposition candidates when needed and leading the on-boarding initiative for new hires
- Creates and maintains candidate pipelines for key positions
- Manages recruitment efforts of staffing agencies and search firms
- Communicates and reinforces Atlanta Mission’s Statement of Faith – AM_Statement of Faith
- Represents Atlanta Mission at career fairs or other relevant events
- Maintains and reports key metrics on recruitment activities, applicant flow, interviews, hires, transfers, and promotions through the applicant tracking system
- Assists with the development of recruiting strategies for attracting and recruiting candidates
- Manages off-boarding process which includes meeting with the employee to learn about decision to leave ministry
- Develops and builds relationships with community, schools, churches, etc., creating proactively sourcing opportunities and participating in employment fairs and/or recruiting events
- Develops creative communications that builds strong employer brand including creating ads, utilizing social media, and updating website
- Conducts New Employee Orientation
- Serves as a single point of contact for managers
- Coaches managers to think innovatively around work processes and team structures to improve overall efficiencies
- Builds a strong business relationship with managers
- Works with managers to balance employee needs with business objectives to create integrated work solutions
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
- Analyzes trends and metrics on the services teams to determine needs
- Educates managers on HR related matters
- Works with managers to find ways to build morale, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention
We’d be honored to have you share in the joys, struggles and transformations of Atlanta’s most vulnerable souls.