Line Cook (Women Service’s)
Do you feel called to work in a Christian Ministry?
Do you want to work where you make a difference in the lives of others?
Join us at the Atlanta Mission, where we make a difference in the lives of over 1000 men, women, and children every day by providing food, shelter, clothing, counseling, vocational and spiritual guidance. We get to witness radical life transformations.
As a Line Cook, you will serve within the ministry by daily performing various food preparation duties.
NOTE: Shift: Tuesday through Saturday (10 am to 7:30 pm). Please note that Dining Services operates 365 days. Schedules are subject to change with organizational need.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sets up workstations with ingredients and cooking equipment
- Is able to follow a recipe and prepare a meal for 300+ people
- Maintains cleanliness and organization in kitchen and dining area as required by established standards
- Monitors, organizes, disperses and properly stores inventory
- Supervises clients, volunteers and temps when Supervisor is not present
- Drives Atlanta Mission vehicle to transport and pick up food
We’d be honored to have you share in the joys, struggles and transformations of Atlanta’s most vulnerable souls.