Make Progress Leader (Men’s Services)
Do you feel called to work in a Christian Ministry?
Do you want to work where you make a difference in the lives of others?
Join us at the Atlanta Mission, where we make a difference in the lives of over 1000 men, women, and children every day by providing food, shelter, clothing, counseling, vocational and spiritual guidance. We get to witness radical life transformations.
The Make Progress Leader is a critical member of our Ministry responsible for leading the multi-disciplinary team and the development, implementation and oversight of processes that will lead to the client’s movement toward Sustain and Grow.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Facilitates methods to track client’s progress against the personalized service plans (PSP)
- Collaborates with leadership to develop strategic plans to execute services
- Ensures services offered align with goals in client PSP’s
- Collaborates with other teams in the execution of schedules and structure for services that optimizes client’s time for movement through outcomes
- Highlights the Ministry vision, gives direction and develops team toward execution on operating plans
- Communicates weekly in a group setting and bi-weekly one-on-one with staff to review progress, gather insights and provide coaching
- Collaborates with staff and teams on issues and projects relevant to operational support and client experience
- Leverages partners and volunteers to ensure clients have access to available services in all five (5) areas in order to meet their needs
- Recruits, hires, develops and evaluates team members while modeling and encouraging behaviors that align with the ministry’s culture
- Collaborates with @Work Team and Make Progress Team on the transition of clients to @Work
- Identifies and implements best practices and new approaches to increase effectiveness
- Monitors progress against organizational goals and individual staff goals through weekly reporting
- Ensures timely and accurate documentation in client database
- Collaborates with Choose Help Leader and Make Progress Team on transition of clients from Choose Help to Make Progress
We’d be honored to have you share in the joys, struggles and transformations of Atlanta’s most vulnerable souls.