Part-Time- Volunteer Experience Associate
Do you feel called to work in a Christian Ministry?
Do you want to work where you make a difference in the lives of others?
Join us at the Atlanta Mission, where we make a difference in the lives of over 1000 men, women, and children every day by providing food, shelter, clothing, counseling, vocational and spiritual guidance. We get to witness radical life transformations.
The Volunteer Experience Associate serves within our Ministry by providing a memorable volunteer experience to group volunteers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greets and hosts volunteer groups visiting campuses for service projects, which includes: providing an overview of Atlanta Mission, communicating expectations, and orienting them to service projects
- Ensures overall breakdown of group activity space at the conclusion of each activity
- Creates and manages all timelines and logistics
- Collaborates with other teams to determine effectiveness of event
- Reviews upcoming group activities and develops material needs list
- Completes event detail summary for visiting groups
- Assists in stewarding relationships with volunteer group coordinators and participating organizations
- Shows gratitude to volunteers during events and afterwards follow-up with acknowledgements
- Responds to contact forms, voice messages and email inquiries
- Utilizes the Volunteer Management System to track, train and assign volunteer duties
We’d be honored to have you share in the joys, struggles and transformations of Atlanta’s most vulnerable souls.