Partnerships Services Manager
Do you feel called to work in a Christian Ministry?
Do you want to work where you make a difference in the lives of others
Join us at the Atlanta Mission, where we make a difference in the lives of over 1000 men, women, and children every day by providing food, shelter, clothing, counseling, vocational and spiritual guidance. We get to witness radical life transformations.
The Partnerships Services Manager serves within our ministry by managing and recruiting partners and volunteers that provide strategic support and services to Atlanta Mission clients and staff.
This position does require flexible work hours to include evening and weekend hours periodically.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recruits and educates prospective partners and volunteers about our vision and their opportunity to impact those we serve
- Cultivates existing partner and volunteer relationships with regular check-ins, event-coordinating, and follow-ups
- Participates in team endeavors working cross-functionally to identify service needs and increase our department’s effectiveness
- Participates in key strategic partnership and volunteer functions including process development, initiative identification, and cross-functional opportunity implementation
- Researches possible solutions for key areas of need in regard to partner and volunteer services
- Responds to internal and external customers/clients inquiries promptly with clear communication
- Participates in the coordination of Volunteer Orientations
- Manages scheduling and service opportunity initiatives
- Coordinates and executes off-site and onsite major service events in conjunction with partners and volunteers
We’d be honored to have you share in the joys, struggles and transformations of Atlanta’s most vulnerable souls.