PRN Driver- Men’s Services
Do you feel called to work in a Christian Ministry?
Do you want to work where you make a difference in the lives of others?
Join us at the Atlanta Mission, where we make a difference in the lives of over 1000 men, women, and children every day by providing food, shelter, clothing, counseling, vocational and spiritual guidance. We get to witness radical life transformations.
The PRN Driver for Atlanta Mission will serve as a critical member of our Choose Help (Men’s Services) Team. He or she will serve clients by providing safe transportation between the downtown campus and our campus in Jefferson, GA.
As a PRN Driver, you will provide transportation to our clients between campuses and services.
Below is an overview of the opportunity:
- Scheduled Hours: Tuesdays, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Provide a high-level of customer service
- Utilize passenger vans to transport clients
- Possess High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must possess valid Georgia Driver’s license
- Possess interpersonal, conflict resolution and customer service skills
- Experience driving passenger van
- Possess strong time management skills
Please note that this position is a PRN position. Additional days may be requested of final candidate to provide transportation.
We’d be honored to have you share in the joys, struggles and transformations of Atlanta’s most vulnerable souls.