Social Worker (Make Progress) – Women’s Services
Do you feel called to work in a Christian Ministry?
Do you want to work where you make a difference in the lives of others?
Join us at the Atlanta Mission, where we make a difference in the lives of over 1000 men, women, and children every day by providing food, shelter, clothing, counseling, vocational and spiritual guidance. We get to witness radical life transformations.
As a Social Worker (Make Progress) you will serve within our ministry by serving women to assist them with their individual needs to overcome their current circumstance. You will also perform the following:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conducts clinical evaluation, including screening, assessment, and recommends services
- Manages personalized service planning for client’s case management needs
- Leads weekly devotions and classes for clients
- De-escalates crises
- Utilizes triage mental health and substance abuse processes
- Cultivates and builds relationships with community partners and organizations to meet client needs
- Communicates with clients external service providers on their status and progress
- Provides clients with resource referrals to external partners
- Reports legal, ethical and/or safety concerns and ensures client complies with approved policies
We’d be honored to have you share in the joys, struggles and transformations of Atlanta’s most vulnerable souls.