Each day Atlanta Mission receives items generously donated in order to resale in our Thrift Stores. This ensures financial revenue that allows us to provide programming for homeless men, women, and children 365 days per year.
As a Part-time Key Holder,you will serve within our ministry by directly impacting our ability to serve those in need by assisting with the management of employees who receive and sell items donated for resale, which generates revenue.
We have an opening for an exceptional PART-TIME Keyholder at our Commerce location:
1416 S. Broad Street
Commerce, GA 30129
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Commitment to serve and interact with Atlanta Mission clients and guests with compassion, grace, mercy, dignity and respect
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Opens/closes the Thrift Store as scheduled and according to procedure established by the manager
- Supervises co-workers and volunteers in the absence of and/or as designated by the manager
- Assists manager with taking inventory, reconciling cash with sales receipts, maintaining operating and transactions records and other administrative tasks
- Follows established guidelines for the operation of the store
We’d be honored to have you share in the joys, struggles and transformations of Atlanta’s most vulnerable souls.