VP of Men’s Services
Do you feel called to work in a Christian Ministry?
Do you want to work where you make a difference in the lives of others?
Join us at the Atlanta Mission, where we make a difference in the lives of over 1000 men, women, and children every day by providing food, shelter, clothing, counseling, vocational and spiritual guidance. We get to witness radical life transformations.
The VP of Men’s Services is a critical member of our ministry by providing leadership to teams in the delivery of services via the transformation model.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Fosters a best-in-class service delivery culture that facilitates client movement through the outcomes
- Communicates with Chief Operating Officer concerning operational issues
- Coordinates with VP of Vocational Services to deliver upon vocational services outcomes
- Collaborates with Facilities & Dining Services leaders to ensure maintenance and reliability of campus operations
- Leads the development and cultivation of multi-dimensional relationships with external partners (individuals, organizations and donors) to more effectively source and support Clients in our program
- Champions the execution of Transformation Model and other operations that includes the continual enrichment of both relational and spiritual services as well as Community Living
- Ensures services are aligned with organizational priorities and strategic plan
- Promotes a data-informed culture that empowers leaders to create actionable changes
- Leverages partners to meet client outcomes, improve service delivery, increase cost effectiveness, and maintain healthy environments.
- Provides vision, direction, and development to teams for service execution
- Identifies and implements best practices to increase outcome achievement effectiveness
- Ensures that programs, policies and procedures established are adhered to by both clients and employees
- Evaluates budget and provide guidance and direction to the team to ensure it is maintained at the expected level
We’d be honored to have you share in the joys, struggles and transformations of Atlanta’s most vulnerable souls.