Childcare Ambassador- Women & Children’s Services
Do you feel called to work in a Christian Ministry?
Do you want to work where you make a difference in the lives of others?
Join us at the Atlanta Mission, where we make a difference in the lives of over 1000 men, women, and children every day by providing food, shelter, clothing, counseling, vocational and spiritual guidance. We get to witness radical life transformations.
As a Childcare Ambassador, you will serve within our ministry by showing the love of Christ and helping mothers’ and children ages 0-18 choose help.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Welcomes mothers and children to Atlanta Mission and builds trust to develop a relationship and “Choose Help”
- Assists mothers and children with immediate needs related to their children
- Ensures childcare facilities are clean
- Sorts and organizes childcare donations
- Supervises and maintains Atlanta Mission children’s clothing closet
- Supervises mothers and children in childcare
- Provides a safe and welcoming environment for all mothers and children in the childcare area
- Diffuses conflicts between clients
We’d be honored to have you share in the joys, struggles and transformations of Atlanta’s most vulnerable souls.