Ways to Give
YOUR GENEROSITY MAKES IT HAPPEN
The most effective and efficient way to give to Atlanta Mission is through financial support, and the fastest way to do that is online. (See other ways to donate financially below). Your financial gifts to Atlanta Mission provide a wide range of help to meet the needs of our guests — everything from the physical to the practical, from the emotional to the spiritual. Your support provides meals, shelter, clothing, job training, recovery programs, transitional housing, spiritual training, and more — just about everything a person needs to get back on their feet, find a fresh start, and have hope for the future. Check the Programs & Services page to learn more how your gifts will impact lives.
If you’d like to learn more about how a large gift can make a difference, please contact 404.350.1301.
DONATE ITEMS OR TIME
Other ways you can help Atlanta Mission include volunteering, donating goods, running in our 5K race, and, of course, praying. All are needed! From canned goods to clocks, from diapers to detergent, we can use it. (Trying to get rid of an old car? We can use that too!)
YOU CAN GIVE
MORE GIVING OPTIONS
PRAY FOR US
God blesses the ministry of Atlanta Mission through the prayers of friends like you. Please pray for:
- Homeless men and women struggling with physical, emotional, and spiritual pain.
- Homeless men, women, and children who are victims of abuse.
- Homeless men, women, and children who turn to Atlanta Mission.
- Our guests who truly desire change, and for their hearts to be open to the gospel.
- Our staff for wisdom, patience, kindness, and encouragement.
- Our funding needs to always be met, so we can meet the needs of others.
- Praise God for the lives being transformed at Atlanta Mission.
- Praise God for staff and volunteers who are ministering daily to people in need.
- Praise God for donors who keep our doors open for our homeless neighbors.