YOUR GENEROSITY MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
The items listed below are critically-needed items for our men, women, children, and our campuses.
Due to the heavy construction in Midtown, we are no longer able to accept donations at The Shepherd’s Inn, My Sister’s House or The Atlanta Day Shelter. We are able to accept gently used spring/summer clothing, food and hygiene items at 2353 Bolton Road, NW, Atlanta, GA 30318, Monday through Saturday from 10am-6pm.
Items Needed for Our Campuses
- Disinfectant spray
- Hand Soap
- Packaged meats (e.g. ground beef, chicken breasts, hot dogs, deli meats, etc.)
- Individually packaged juices
- Hand Sanitizer
- Prepackaged individual snacks (e.g. fruit snacks, chips, goldfish)
- Thermometer covers
- Individual games (e.g. coloring books, markers, rubix cubes, crosswords/word searches, Etch A Sketch, etc.)
- Cold and Flu Medicines
- Antibacterial cleaners
- Paper and foam plates
- Paper bowls
- Disposable silverware
- Paper napkins
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Commercially-prepared foods
**Prior to delivering commercially-prepared foods, please share the details of your donation in the form below. We will respond within two hours during regular business hours.
Please include details on the type of food, quantity, and preferred date of delivery.
Commercially-Prepared Meal Donations
Ways to Give
We’d be honored to have you share in the joys, struggles and transformations of Atlanta’s most vulnerable souls.