Client Advocate- Women’s Services
Do you feel called to work in a Christian Ministry?
Do you want to work where you make a difference in the lives of others?
Join us at the Atlanta Mission, where we make a difference in the lives of over 1000 men, women, and children every day by providing food, shelter, clothing, counseling, vocational and spiritual guidance. We get to witness radical life transformations.
As a Client Advocate you will serve by building and strengthening relationships with clients by understanding their needs, providing solutions, and working with them to remove barriers to success. You will also perform the following:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works with clients to maintain stability in their personal life and achieve outcomes
- Guides the activities contributable for client success and completing goals
- Builds close and durable relationships with clients
- Encourages and motivates clients to reach their personal and professional goals and challenge them to excel
- Collaborates and communicates regularly with team and clients to ensure client success
- Prepares and produces individual reports, upholding a high standard of data integrity
- Documents client’s progress utilizing client management systems
- Assists clients in arranging transportation and driving as needed
- Coordinates client attendance for internal and external activities
- Facilitates client classes and meetings
- Participates in Services team activities as needed
- Attends Mission-wide meetings and training as appropriate
- Performs other duties as assigned
We’d be honored to have you share in the joys, struggles and transformations of Atlanta’s most vulnerable souls.