Client Services Assistant (Men’s Services)
Do you feel called to work in a Christian Ministry?
Do you want to work where you make a difference in the lives of others?
Join us at the Atlanta Mission, where we make a difference in the lives of over 1000 men, women, and children every day by providing food, shelter, clothing, counseling, vocational and spiritual guidance. We get to witness radical life transformations.
As a Client Services Assistant you will serve within our ministry by assisting clients to reach being ‘rooted in community’ by designing and executing daily service activities. You will also perform the following:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervises and schedules clients for service activities
- Coaches clients in respective areas through job readiness during service activities
- Assists, trains and educates clients on policies, security and safety procedures during service activities
- Communicates with other Atlanta Mission Facilities regarding excess donations and disposition across campuses
- Schedules transportation for clients and drives as needed
- Collaborates & communicates regularly with team and clients to ensure client success
- Responds to sensitive inquiries and complaints effectively
- Teaches employment skills classes to clients
- Conducts off campus projects
- Inputs client related information into Salesforce
- Reviews client’s progress reports to determine additional training needs
- Refers clients to Vocational Rehabilitation training, assignments or other training programs
We’d be honored to have you share in the joys, struggles and transformations of Atlanta’s most vulnerable souls.