Community Living Assistant- Part Time (Women’s Services)
Do you feel called to work in a Christian Ministry?
Do you want to work where you make a difference in the lives of others?
Join us at the Atlanta Mission, where we make a difference in the lives of over 1000 men, women, and children every day by providing food, shelter, clothing, counseling, vocational and spiritual guidance. We get to witness radical life transformations.
As a Community Living Assistant, you will serve within our ministry by creating a safe, stable, and healthy community while encouraging camaraderie and a sense of belonging among the clients.
We have two part time position openings. The first schedule is from: Thursday- Saturday from 2:00 pm-1:00 am. The hours for the second position are from: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 2:00 pm-1:00 am.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Creates a stable environment
- Facilitates a healthy community living environment via modeling and encouraging healthy relationships
- Cultivates a living environment of collaboration, cooperation, pride and gratitude
- Supports and interacts positively with clients in residence as they pursue healing and restoration
- Resolves client conflict as necessary
Manages client documentation
- Ensures documentation is complete, updated in Salesforce and distributed to the appropriate team members
- Completes incident reports as a result of community living guideline infractions
- Records, updates and tracks client information utilizing client management database
- Provides basic documentation needed to facilitate client needs
Ensures a healthy and safe living environment
- Serves as liaison to Client Support Services regarding client community living concerns, needs, and emergencies
- Orients clients to the community living guidelines and facility living layout
- Ensures clients are caring for community spaces consistent with standards
- Meets clients’ basic, daily needs
- Conducts orientation of community living guidelines, facility layout and basic living classes
- Enforces guidelines in a manner that conveys Christian principles to our clients
- Attends mission-wide meetings and training as appropriate
- Performs other duties as assigned
We’d be honored to have you share in the joys, struggles and transformations of Atlanta’s most vulnerable souls.