Ways to Give
Faithful Friends is a group of special friends who commit to a monthly donation — a powerful way to walk alongside the men and women at Atlanta Mission. Your gifts provide consistent support for food, shelter, educational services, job attainment, counseling, and much more! Click the button for more info about Faithful Friends.
You will receive regular email updates about lives transformed because of your donations, and you will see the names and faces of those finding hope after homelessness.
Your account will be charged monthly with your specified amount on your chosen day of the month. To make a change to your monthly donation, click here. For instructions on changing your monthly donation or information, click here. If you would prefer to speak to someone by phone, please call 404.350.1301.
As monthly donors, Faithful Friends can rally friends, family, church, and colleagues to help end homelessness. Talk with them about our work. Share this website, or any of our social media sites. Tour our facilities. Get a group together and volunteer. Hold a fundraiser together. Shop at our thrift stores. And keep us in your prayers!
More Giving Options
With matching gifts you can sometimes double or even triple your gift!
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees. To find out if your company has a matching gift policy, please enter your employer′s name below.
If your company matches, you may be able to access the forms directly through the search.
Follow the set procedure, and Atlanta Mission will be happy to assist.
Estate planning may be the most important act of stewardship any of us will ever undertake. Good estate planning is an ongoing event. It is, at its core, the process of determining to whom we should transfer the stewardship of all that has been entrusted to us when we are called to step into eternity.
Atlanta Mission has partnered with Lifestyle Giving, a trusted estate planning firm, to help you put together an estate plan that accomplishes your goals. There is no cost to you for their assistance.
The Lifestyle Giving team will guide you gently through a discovery process that will consider your assets, the people and the ministries that are dependent upon you.
They will help you:
- Understand such issues as probate and taxes
- Address tools such as wills, trusts, powers of attorney and advance medical directives
- Develop an estate plan that reflects your values and priorities
- Implement the plan through an attorney you already know or one from their network of attorneys, offering preferential rates.
Once your documents are in place, they will further help you to make sure instructions are in place to make everything easier for loved ones.
Information on this site is NOT intended for legal advice.
To find out more or to start the process, please contact us.
DisclaimerThe information herein does not constitute legal advice. Each recipient is advised to seek advice from a qualified and licensed attorney within the state where they reside. While all information contained herein is believed to be reliable, there are no substitutes for individual review and analysis of each person's estate plan and appropriate legal advice concerning such estate plan. Caution should be taken before proceeding with an estate plan or charitable gift without advice from your own tax accounting and legal advisors.
Join many of your fellow supporters in donating stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and/or securities to Atlanta Mission. Call 404-350-1301 to learn more.
Pray for Us
God blesses the ministry of Atlanta Mission through the prayers of friends like you. Please pray for:
- Homeless men and women struggling with physical, emotional, and spiritual pain.
- Homeless men, women, and children who are victims of abuse.
- Homeless men, women, and children who turn to Atlanta Mission.
- Our guests who truly desire change, and for their hearts to be open to the gospel.
- Our staff for wisdom, patience, kindness, and encouragement.
- Our funding needs to always be met, so we can meet the needs of others.
- Praise God for the lives being transformed at Atlanta Mission.
- Praise God for staff and volunteers who are ministering daily to people in need.
- Praise God for donors who keep our doors open for our homeless neighbors.